You might have noticed from my "Index Page" that I am a keen
I am a Life member of the [
Club ] in Queensland
and a member of the [ Australian
Photographic Society ].
Take a look at some of my Photographs. I
hope you find them interesting. You will notice that I am
interested in both Conventional and Digitally
Enhanced creative Images, which we call "Altered Reality"
Just click on them !!
The Galleries are set up with image "Thumbnails".
| Computer & Digital Equipment -
Most recent upgrades.
- 2.67 GHz Core i5-750 CPU on a Gigabyte P55-UD3R
(Intel LGA-1156 chipset)-M/Board.
- Samsung & Seagate SATA-2 H/Drives (1.25TB
total ) and a Western Digital 250GB IDE backup drive. Running Windows 7
- 4.0 GB DDR3 Matched RAM.
- 1.0 Gb NVidia- GeForce 98000GT ePCI-Video card.
- 24" Samsung-24D390 Full-HD LCD monitor.
- Twin DL DVD-Burner optical drives (Pioneer DVR109-16X) +
(Lite-On SuperAllwrite-20X )
- Canon LIDE-30 Scanner and Pixma Ip4500 Inkjet
- TP-LINK Wireless N Gigabyte Router.
- OPTUS Cable Broadband - Modem Netgear CG3000-25 Highspeed
- Winfast DTV1000s - HD DTV-Tuner card and DT-101 Antenna.
- Shintaro 12 way USB2 multi-card reader.
- Blueway LA2000 Powered 24W RMS Stereo Speakers and
- Logitech Quickcam-Communicate STX 1.3Mp Webcamera.
- Digital Cameras - The Fuji S9600 , absolutely the
best supercompact for features and price. Superb results and just like
a standard Autofocus SLR system to use. Great for Macro. ... and of
course the only SONY Alpha 550 & 77 series
Digital SLR's with Tamron lenses SP90 Di2 Macro & 18-270mm Tele.
production .. "Pictures to Exe" AV
slideshow software as well as the Audacity audio-editor.
hold the APS Photographic qualifications of LAPS and I
am an accredited PSQA Judge within the.....[Photographic Society of QLD ]
- I'm particularly interested in Nature macrophotography and
- Of course I used only PENTAX analogue
specifically K1000, ME-Super and Super-A 35mm SLR cameras with
ATX Tokina & Tamron SP90 macro lenses coupled with custom manual
twin flash macro bracket.
- Recently keenly interested in Digital Photography and
computer manipulation and enhancement with an S9600 FUJI-Finepix
Digital Compact camera for Twin Flash
macro-Photography and a Canon scanner. Currently using Adobe
Photoshop CS6 and Elements 11.
- My Digital SLR systems are SONY
Alpha 550 & Alpha 77 Bodies coupled with 18-250mm, 75-300
mm SONY Lenses, TAMRON 18-270mm Zoom and SP90mm Macro Lenses, with 42AM
Software is any good "Freeware utility" such as Irfanview,
DVDHDDecrypter, Audacity, Komodo HTML Editor, CCleaner, Microsoft